Astana talks on Syria can be held in mid-SeptemberWorld August 22, 9:05
Fifty-eight injured and nine taken to hospital after Rostov-on-Don fireSociety & Culture August 22, 8:25
North Korean leader secretly visited border area — mediaWorld August 22, 8:13
US visa changes to affect mainly Russian independent travelers, says authorityBusiness & Economy August 21, 21:07
CAS upholds life ban for ex-president of Russian athleticsSport August 21, 20:03
Police confirms man shot dead in Subirats was Barcelona attack perpetratorWorld August 21, 19:50
Premiere for historical drama Matilda rescheduled for late OctoberSociety & Culture August 21, 19:45
Fire in Russia’s Rostov-on-Don fully containedWorld August 21, 19:37
Russia wins two golds on second day of 2017 Universiade in TaipeiSport August 21, 19:29
MOSCOW, November 27. /TASS/. Russia’s Emergencies Ministry will send at least two humanitarian convoys to Donbas in December, including with the New Year gifts for children, the first deputy emergencies minister said on Friday.
"As scheduled, in December two humanitarian convoys will be sent. Ahead of the New Year we will send the New Year presents to Donetsk and Luhansk," Vladimir Stepanov said.
The exact date has yet to be agreed on, he said.
Russian Emergencies Minister Vladimir Puchkov said in an interview with TASS earlier that the ministry would continue the effort to provide the citizens of Donbas with humanitarian aid in 2016.
Since mid-August 2014, a total of 46 Russian convoys have delivered almost 55,500 tons of humanitarian aid to the war-torn eastern Ukrainian region.