MOSCOW, November 7. /TASS/. The defence ministry of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) confirmed the Ukrainian military morning shelled from launch vehicles central Donetsk.
"The shelling was produced from launch vehicles from the Peski settlement, occupied by the Ukrainian military," the ministry’s spokesman Eduard Basurin told the Donetsk News Agency on Saturday.
The Agency reports experts of the Joint Centre for Control and Coordination of the Ceasefire Regime in Donbass, as well as representatives of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission have come to the site and now begin fixing violation of the ceasefire regime.
"At about 6:50 in the morning, one house in central Donetsk was damaged, a shell from Grad hit a wall there," head of the Donetsk city administration Ivan Prikhodko told the Agency earlier on Saturday.