FIA Formula One 2017 Russian Grand Prix boosts off in SochiSport April 30, 15:23
Merkel to pay first visit to Russia in two years for talks with PutinWorld April 30, 14:40
Passenger plane crashes in CubaWorld April 29, 22:49
US anti-missile systems in Eastern Europe violate INF Treaty - Russian foreign ministryRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 29, 20:35
Moscow police say 250 people take part in protest rallyWorld April 29, 16:29
Abe plans to continue dialogue with Putin to solve global issuesWorld April 29, 14:50
Moscow is ready to cooperate with Washington on Syria — LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 29, 12:24
Diplomat calls US’ allegations about isolation of Russia in UN 'strange'Russian Politics & Diplomacy April 28, 20:58
Experts slam 'Russian hacking' hype as 'fake news' to feed US media's ratingsRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 28, 20:35
MINSK, September 8. /TASS/. The subgroup on security of the Contact Group on the settlement of the situation in Ukraine will continue its meeting in Minsk into Wednesday, September 9, Denis Pushilin, the representative of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) said on Tuesday.
"The working group on security continues its work. The meeting will be probably continued tomorrow in a bid to reach a compromise on the issue of heavy weapons withdrawal," he said.
Special Representative of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) in Ukraine Martin Sajdik said after the Contact Group’s talks in Minsk that the working subgroup on security continued its work to achieve results.
Meanwhile, Vladislav Deinego, the representative of the self-proclaimed Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR) at the Contact Group refuted media allegations about failure of weapons withdrawal talks.
"Today, there were false reports alleging that the issue of [heavy weapons] withdrawal agreement had been failed. Such reports have nothing to do with the real state of things. The working group continues its work. Leonid Kuchma was there to the very end," he said.