EU summit participants show unity on anti-Russian sanctions — MerkelWorld June 23, 4:11
Moldovan parliament refuses to hold no confidence vote in Foreign Minister Andrei GalburWorld June 23, 2:03
Google.ru’s temporary ban should serve as reminder to others — lawmakerBusiness & Economy June 23, 1:59
Russian lawmaker slams EU’s decision to extend sanctions on Moscow as absurdRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 23, 0:32
IOC spokesperson confirms Bach’s words about possible sanctions on RussiaSport June 22, 23:27
Germany-Chile Confederations Cup encounter in Kazan ends with 1-1 drawSport June 22, 23:12
Putin praises Moscow International Film FestivalSociety & Culture June 22, 21:49
Russian football team getting ready for game with MexicoSport June 22, 21:38
EU agrees to extend sanctions against RussiaWorld June 22, 21:25
DUSHANBE, September 4. /TASS/. Tajikistan’s defence ministry refutes media allegations about the death of 25 servicemen in a terrorist attack staged by a group led by former deputy defence minister Khalim Nazarzoda, ministry spokesman Faridun Makhamdaliyev told TASS on Friday.
He said none of the Tajik servicemen had been hurt in the attack. "The military did not take party in the special operation conducted by Tajikistan law enforcers," he said.
According to earlier reports, Nazarzoda, who was fired from the post of deputy defence minister earlier on Friday, and his accomplices stages a series of attacks on police officers, killing eight. Members of Nazarzoda’s group fled to the Ramitskoye mountain gorge some 40 kilometres east of the capital city of Dushanbe. Police are conducting an operation to detain them.