ECHR rules not to revise its judgement on Beslan hostage taking caseWorld September 19, 19:18
Trump vows to 'totally destroy North Korea' if threatenedWorld September 19, 17:50
Russian top brass calls on US to not hamper Damascus’ fight against terrorismMilitary & Defense September 19, 17:49
Zapad-2017 exercise puts Russian army’s "nervous system" to testMilitary & Defense September 19, 17:33
Ukrainian conflict led to spike in hate speech, Russophobia — Council of EuropeWorld September 19, 17:00
Russian regions contribute scores of natural stones for memorial to Gulag victimsSociety & Culture September 19, 16:45
Warsaw police hunting vandals who desecrated Soviet military cemeteryWorld September 19, 16:39
Donbass truce first step towards lifting anti-Russian sanctions — German top diplomatWorld September 19, 16:36
Moscow court arrests man suspected of stabbing hiker to deathSociety & Culture September 19, 16:34
SEOUL, August 24 /TASS/. The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea) has expressed regret over the recent incidents on the border with South Korea in which South Korean soldiers had exploded on North Korean land mines, South Korean president’s security adviser Kim Kwan-Jin said after negotiations with Pyongyang’s representatives.
North Korea has promised to cancel the full alert state for its army under the Monday-reached agreement to settle the crisis on the Korean peninsula, the South Korean news agency Yonhap said earlier on Monday.
The previous reports made by the South Korean media with reference to the North Korean news agency KCNA said that the North Korean leader had ordered putting the troops on high alert on August 21.
Representatives of the Republic of Korea and the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) on Monday ended the second round of negotiations to settle the crisis on the Korean peninsula with an agreement.