Qatari former Emir Sheikh Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani dies aged 84World October 23, 23:08
Russia’s health ministry plans to build vaccines plant in EcuadorBusiness & Economy October 23, 20:19
Cygnus cargo spacecraft docks to ISSScience & Space October 23, 19:44
Whereabouts of several residents of blast-destroyed house in Ryazan not yet establishedWorld October 23, 18:50
Zakharova: no cyberattack on Russian foreign ministry’s websiteRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 23, 18:29
Russian Minister of Energy: Russia, Saudi Arabia begin new stage of energy cooperationBusiness & Economy October 23, 17:32
Russia not ready to say whether it will cut oil production or freeze itBusiness & Economy October 23, 17:29
Experts probing into situation around cyberattack on Russian foreign ministry’s websiteRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 23, 17:05
Two bandits killed in special operation in Nizhny Novgorod - sourceWorld October 23, 15:15
SEOUL, August 22. /TASS/. The military chiefs of South Korea and the United States agreed on Saturday to respond to military provocations of North Korea, the South Korean ministry of national defence has said.
South Korean Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Adm. Choi Yoon-hee and his U.S. counterpart Gen. Martin Dempsey agreed in a phone conversation held earlier in the day "to deter North Korea from launching additional threats."
The tensions on the Korean peninsula escalated on August 20 when the North and the South exchanged artillery fire in the western part of the Demilitarized Zone. Seoul claimed that the North had opened fire the first to target the loudspeakers used for anti-Pyongyang propaganda. The North says it never started the latest exchange of fire with the South.