Serbia’s PM believe Russia concerned by instability in BalkansWorld March 28, 3:40
About 3,000 troops to take part in missile force’s drills in central RussiaMilitary & Defense March 27, 20:55
Russian footballers must ‘force own game’ on Belgium in Sochi friendly match — coachSport March 27, 20:34
UN denies rumors of Staffan de Mistura’s resignationWorld March 27, 20:16
Prominent Russian lawyer vows to look into detention of journalists during Moscow ralliesRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 27, 20:05
Kremlin says world chess tournaments should go as planned despite FIDE’s presidential rowSport March 27, 19:32
Ukrainian politician says Kiev turns deaf ear to public pleas to end Donbass blockadeWorld March 27, 19:17
Serbia to get Russian MiG-29 fighter jets 'within weeks'Military & Defense March 27, 18:51
Putin wants Russian Guard to ensure security at FIFA World CupSport March 27, 18:35
MOSCOW, July 28. /TASS/. The Ukrainian forces have violated ceasefire regime in Donbas three times over the last 24 hours, the self-proclaimed Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR) people’s militia told Luhansk Inform Center on Tuesday.
"The Ukrainian Armed Forces are not observing the ceasefire regime. From 6am on July 27 to 6am on July 28, three violations of ceasefire regime have been registered," LPR people’s militia said.
The settlement of Sokolniki and Oboznoye came under fire, while the Ukrainian forces also shelled the Prince Igor Monument near the settlement of Stanitsa Luhanskaya from mortars of 120mm caliber.
"No civilians or people’s militiamen were injured," LPR said.
Ceasefire is envisaged by the Minsk agreements on Ukraine. The Minsk accords were signed on February 12, after negotiations in the so-called "Normandy format" in the Belarusian capital Minsk, bringing together Russian President Vladimir Putin, French President Francois Hollande, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. The Minsk accords also envisage weaponry withdrawal, prisoner exchange, local elections in Donbas, constitutional reform in Ukraine and establishing working sub-groups on security, political, economy and humanitarian components of the Minsk accords.
The Ukrainian forces and the self-defense forces of the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk republics have repeatedly accused each other of violating ceasefire and other points of the Minsk agreements.
On July 18, the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk republics (DPR and LPR) announced their plans to unilaterally withdraw heavy weaponry from the contact line.
DPR announced last week that it completed the withdrawal of weaponry of less than 100mm caliber from the contact line, leaving tanks only in "hot spots" to the north of Donetsk and in Debaltseve. LPR also completed the withdrawal of weaponry from the contact line, leaving tanks and armored vehicles only on positions near the Schastye settlement.
On July 21, the Contact Group on Ukrainian settlement reached an agreement on gradual withdrawal of weaponry of less than 100mm caliber by both sides.