Kvyat to race at home F1 GP in Sochi with new helmet design depicting him riding torpedoSport April 27, 21:43
Maria Sharapova gets into quarterfinal of tournament in StuttgartSport April 27, 21:16
Russia, Japan to hold bilateral year of culture in 2018World April 27, 20:49
Angela Merkel’s visit to Moscow – pragmatism above all elseRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 27, 19:18
Japanese businessmen and officials to visit South Kuril Islands in summerWorld April 27, 18:46
Putin, Abe call for quickest restart of talks on Korean settlementRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 27, 18:32
Russian diplomat accuses White Helmets of supporting terrorismRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 27, 17:54
Putin's spokesman warns against attempts to hold unauthorized rallies in MoscowRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 27, 16:43
Russian Foreign Ministry says situation on Korean Peninsula is degradingRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 27, 16:42
MOSCOW, July 22 /TASS/. The reconnaissance of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) has intercepted documents revealing Ukraine’s new mobilization plans. The documents were published by the Donetsk News Agency on Wednesday.
"The DPR reconnaissance obtained a document confirming persistent rumours and suppositions of the last few weeks about Kiev’s plans to start a new seventh unplanned mobilization campaign," the agency said quoting a commentary of the DPR defense ministry.
Under a military order signed by the military commissar of the Kharkiv region, all generals, admirals, officers, warrant officers, sergeants, soldiers and reserve sailors who permanently reside in the territory of the Kharkiv region are obliged to turn up at places of assembly upon receiving a draft notice.
The heads of secondary schools and institutions of high learning are obliged to provide the lists of students aged 16-22 to military commissariats.
The order contains a number of details on the procedure of holding the mobilization campaign.
"The term of service can be extended indefinitely if the state’s national security is threatened," the military order issued in Ukraine’s Kharkov region said.
The DPR’s Defense Ministry said that similar orders had been issued in all Ukrainian regions. They will come into force in the second half of August 2015.
The ministry said that the main task of the new mobilization plan was to increase the number of servicemen in the Ukrainian army by bringing the conscription age to 16 and extending the term of service for the already recruited conscripts for an indefinite period in connection with a threat to Ukraine’s national security.