Media reports on Russian ships call into Ceuta are controversial — embassyRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 22:03
Russia’s telecom watchdog tries to block LinkedIn through courtSociety & Culture October 26, 21:29
DPR envoy reports no constructive discussion on "Steinmeier formula" in MinskWorld October 26, 21:14
Six NATO countries say ready to dispatch their forces to Black Sea areaWorld October 26, 20:43
Moscow refutes allegations about plans for Russian cruiser's call into Spanish portMilitary & Defense October 26, 20:38
US, Israel abstain from UN GA vote condemning Cuba embargoWorld October 26, 20:31
Western sanctions expected to relax gradually in 2017 — ex-finance ministerBusiness & Economy October 26, 20:25
Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates intend to see battle for world’s chess crown — FIDE chiefSport October 26, 20:24
Mi-8 helicopter lost in Russia's Yamal was running out of fuel — IACWorld October 26, 20:20
THE HAGUE, June 28. /TASS/. The Dutch investigators have completed work at the MH17 Boeing crash site in Ukraine, the prosecutor’s office of the Netherlands said on Saturday evening.
It noted that the experts had gained access to the crash site in the Donetsk region in eastern Ukraine with the support of the OSCE mission, adding that the most important tasks had been planned in this region. The experts took soil samples in various places and conducted technical research to determine the location of cell towers and check the operation of telephone networks in eastern Ukraine. The information obtained during the mission will be studied and analyzed in the Netherlands.
The prosecutor’s office said that the mission had not been granted access to the Lugansk region.
Experts began work in Ukraine about two weeks ago. The mission comprised representatives of the national policy and the Defence Ministry of the Netherlands. The main objective of the mission was to gather evidence to support or refute different versions of the MH17 crash.