Russia and India sign military cooperation roadmapMilitary & Defense June 23, 13:43
Lavrov: Western campaign against Russia accompanied by pressure on Russians living abroadRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 23, 13:43
Russia, Turkey and Iran continue cooperation on de-escalation zones in SyriaWorld June 23, 13:40
Russian defense minister: India’s SCO accession opens up new prospects for cooperationMilitary & Defense June 23, 13:19
Russia and India to hold first combined forces drills in fallMilitary & Defense June 23, 13:14
Serbian president confident EU accession will not aggravate relations with RussiaWorld June 23, 13:14
Press review: Reinforcements from Asia possible in Syria and Russia mulls data leak woesPress Review June 23, 13:00
2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia is 'so far, so good' — Germany’s Emre CanSport June 23, 11:24
NHL says Olympic participation matter closedSport June 23, 11:12
MOSCOW, June 24. /TASS/. Kiev forces have violated the ceasefire regime ten times over the past 24 hours, firing more than 50 shells at the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic, the DPR’s defence ministry said on Wednesday.
"The intensity of shellings of the Ukrainian side over the past 24 hours reached 10 violations of the ceasefire regime," a ministry official was quoted by the Donetsk news agency as saying.
A total of 54 shells of 82 mm and 120 mm caliber have been fired at the republic’s territory, he said, adding that Kiev forces also use grenade launchers and small arms.
Donetsk and villages of Logvinovo, Spartak and Naberezhnoye came under fire, the official added. Dokuchayevsk was also hit by the shellings, with 15 residential buildings destroyed over the past 24 hours, the local administration head said.
A kindergarten in the Yasnoye village was also targeted. "Occasionally, it has come under fire over the past eight months and Ukraine’s forces are destroying it to the ground step-by-step," the official said.
Dokuchayevsk, located some 40 km from Donetsk, came under Kiev forces’ massive shelling with the use of artillery and mortars overnight to Tuesday. The DPR defence ministry said one civilian was killed and another one was injured there.