MOSCOW, June 23. /TASS/. More than 30 ceasefire violations by Kiev forces have been registered over the past 24 hours by militias, the defence ministry of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic said on Tuesday.
"The intensity of shellings carried out by the Ukrainian side over the past 24 hours reached 31 violations of the ceasefire regime," a ministry official was quoted by the Donetsk news agency as saying.
The settlements of Spartak, Yasinovataya, Kalinovka, Dokuchayevsk, Yelenovka and also the Kievsky and Kuybyshevsky districts of Donetsk particularly came under fire, he said.
Two civilians were killed in the shelling of the town of Dokuchayevsk and a neighborhood of Donetsk, the DPR’s defence ministry reported earlier on Tuesday.