PARNAS leader attacked during march in Nemtsov’s memorySociety & Culture February 26, 16:59
Donetsk water purification station recaptured from Ukrainian radicalsWorld February 26, 15:24
Russian skiers Ustyugov, Kryukov win team sprint at World ChampionshipsSport February 26, 15:23
Opposition activist Dadin sentenced for disorders at rallies leaves jailRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 26, 12:58
Aerospace Force chief says Russian army to get new combat jets and helicoptersMilitary & Defense February 26, 11:15
Mistura says Homs terror attacks attempt to derail Geneva talksWorld February 26, 5:49
Where to watch unique solar eclipse and spectacular ‘ring of fire’Science & Space February 26, 3:24
HNC expects Trump to correct Obama's mistakes in Syria - delegation headWorld February 26, 3:08
War on terror to dominate Geneva talks — Syrian UN envoyWorld February 25, 23:48
MOSCOW, June 5. /TASS/. Ukrainian troops have resumed the shelling of Telmanovo district of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic shortly after observers from the OSCE mission left, the head of the regional administration, Sergey Ivanov, reports.
According to Ivanov, they used heavy weaponry to shell the settlement of Grigoryevskoye. "Nobody has been injured as of yet," the Donetsk News Agency quoted him as saying.
He said residents of a neighborhood remained without electricity supply.
In earlier reports, Ivanov said a four-year-old boy was killed and four civilians were wounded in the shelling overnight to June 5.
According to the republic’s defense ministry, Ukrainian troops have violated truce 46 times over the past 24 hours.
They used multiple rocket launcher systems three times, and heavy artillery was used 21 times. A ministry official said 16 DPR settlements had been damaged in the shelling.