MOSCOW, May 11. /TASS/. Reconnaissance units of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) see the Ukrainian military continue gathering forces by the engagement line in Donbas and fortify their positions, spokesman of the republic’s Defense Ministry Eduard Basurin told reporters on Monday.
"Our reconnaissance units report Ukraine’s armed forces continue fortifying their positions both at the engagement line and deep in the rear, continue bringing in units and equipment, thus confirming their preparations for combat action," the Donetsk News Agency quoted him.
Earlier on Monday, the ministry said the Ukrainian military action has violated ceasefire arrangements in war-torn eastern territory 37 times over the last 24 hours, including with use of heavy weapons. The DPR’s authorities consider this situation at Kiev’s attempts to fail the process of peaceful settlement.