One reconciliation agreement signed in Syria in 24 hours ― Russian Defense MinistryWorld December 08, 0:26
Lavrov confirms to Kerry Russia backs US proposal on Aleppo from December 2Russian Politics & Diplomacy December 07, 23:57
Russia has never imposed its decisions on Syria, Assad saysWorld December 07, 23:45
Rosneft privatization deal is completed — KremlinBusiness & Economy December 07, 21:06
Contact Group focuses on demining, creation of new security zones in Donbass — OSCE envoyWorld December 07, 20:57
Russian Defense Ministry reports 70% of eastern Aleppo under control of Syrian armyWorld December 07, 20:21
Moscow slams Polish FM's remarks on NATO-Russia Council meeting — sourceRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 07, 20:12
IOC extends doping-related sanctions against RussiaSport December 07, 19:35
Russian oil companies back Energy Ministry proposal on limiting oil production — ministerBusiness & Economy December 07, 18:42
KIEV, May 5. /TASS/. There are no ‘volunteer’ battalions in the zone of the so-called antiterrorist operation in the war-torn Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine, claims the press center of the operation in Donbass in a statement it put up on its page in Facebook.
It says combat tasks are performed by the units of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, militarized formations, units of the forces of law and order, and other governmental departments engaged in fighting with terrorism.
Eduard Basurin, the spokesman for the Defence Ministry of the self-proclaimed unrecognized Donetsk People’s Republic said on Monday the nationalistic ‘volunteer’ battalion, which had been incorporated in the Ukrainian Armed Forces, continued indiscriminate shelling of the townships of Sakhanka and Shirokino and destroying the houses of peaceful civilians.
Ertugrul Apakan, the head of the special monitoring mission of the European security organization OSCE said earlier militants from a volunteer battalion had meddled with the activity of an observation post in Shirokino.