Lavrov warns against partition of SyriaRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 23, 0:00
Lavrov calls to coordinate Russian, US military action in SyriaRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 22, 21:05
Lavrov blames Obama administration for souring Russia-US tiesRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 22, 20:41
Waging war on Korean Peninsula inadmissible, says LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 22, 20:36
Russian Northern Fleet completes drills in ArcticMilitary & Defense September 22, 18:01
OPEC and non-OPEC countries to continue talks on oil production cut dealBusiness & Economy September 22, 17:28
Russian pair figure skaters Kavaguti, Smirnov retire from sportSport September 22, 16:48
Record number of delegations register for St. Petersburg-hosted IPU AssemblyRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 22, 16:47
Astronauts to make quickest trip ever to ISS in DecemberScience & Space September 22, 16:27
MOSCOW, April 20. /TASS/. A Donetsk People's Republic defense ministry spokesman said on Monday the current ceasefire in Ukraine’s east has been violated by Ukrainian government forces some 26 times over the past 24 hours.
"Over the past 24 hours, we have registered some 26 ceasefire violations by the Ukrainian forces. Two militiamen have been badly injured as a result of shelling," the Donetsk news agency quoted the self-proclaimed republic's spokesman as saying.
Kiev forces opened fire six times with mortars, one time with anti-aircraft guns and some 19 times with grenade launchers and small arms, the spokesman said, noting that shelling attacks had been recorded near the settlements of Spartak, Zhabichevo, Shirokino, Lozovoye and Panteleymonovka, as well as around the Volvo-Centre district and Donetsk airport.
The Ukrainian side has accused local militias of some six ceasefire violations on Sunday evening.
Under terms of the peace deal agreed by leaders of Ukraine, Russia, Germany and France in the Belarusian capital Minsk on February 12, the ceasefire regime came into effect at midnight on February 15.