Head of Russian delegation to OSCE PA says Ukraine not ready for dialogueRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 25, 5:02
Russian baritone Hvorostovsky cancels concerts due to continuing treatmentSociety & Culture February 25, 3:22
Russian prime minister declares 3rd Winter World Military Games openMilitary & Defense February 24, 22:33
Russia to veto UNSC resolution imposing sanctions on Syria — envoyRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 24, 22:29
Ukrainian MP Savchenko arrives in Donetsk republic to visit Ukrainian prisoners — agencyWorld February 24, 22:25
Russian Defense Ministry surprised over German MPs reaction to Reichstag miniature plansRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 24, 16:32
Iraq's PM orders airstrikes on IS positions in SyriaWorld February 24, 16:09
Nord Stream 2 financing model to be ready by year end - OMVBusiness & Economy February 24, 13:44
Churkin left bright mark in history of Russian diplomacy, Lavrov saysRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 24, 12:20
MOSCOW, April 8. /TASS/. Hacking attack on the Donetsk News Agency of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic, contains all the signs of American technology specialists’ involvement in it, Andrey Purgin, the speaker of the republican legislature said on Wednesday.
"American specialists are flocking en masse to Kiev now," he said. "We simply see the people coming to coach the ‘national guards’ and the volunteer battalions, which are in process of formation or are support to be formed and it’s an open secret, too, that a huge number of other American specialists are coming to Ukraine."
"The traces of this (attack) are lead there," Purgin said.
Ukrainian specialists would not be able to organize a hacking attack as powerful as the one that occurred earlier on Wednesday.
"They would block it (the site) for half an hour or ten minutes," Purgin said. "The external forces have now gotten down to business and they are roaming around like they were at home."
As reported earlier, the website of the Donetsk News Agency underwent a frantic DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attack, in the wake of which it was out of operation for several hours. "Access to the site was denied and its content wasn’t updated after 11:00 hours Moscow Standard Time," the agency said in a press release.
Technical experts managed to stabilize the functioning of the site by the time or reporting.
The Donetsk News Agency has undergone several DDoS attacks in the past. The previous one took place in January.
The agency’s press service said, however, they differed in intensity and were less vicious than the current attack.