Media reports on Russian ships call into Ceuta are controversial — embassyRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 22:03
Russia’s telecom watchdog tries to block LinkedIn through courtSociety & Culture October 26, 21:29
DPR envoy reports no constructive discussion on "Steinmeier formula" in MinskWorld October 26, 21:14
Six NATO countries say ready to dispatch their forces to Black Sea areaWorld October 26, 20:43
Moscow refutes allegations about plans for Russian cruiser's call into Spanish portMilitary & Defense October 26, 20:38
US, Israel abstain from UN GA vote condemning Cuba embargoWorld October 26, 20:31
Western sanctions expected to relax gradually in 2017 — ex-finance ministerBusiness & Economy October 26, 20:25
Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates intend to see battle for world’s chess crown — FIDE chiefSport October 26, 20:24
Mi-8 helicopter lost in Russia's Yamal was running out of fuel — IACWorld October 26, 20:20
KIEV, March 30. /TASS/. A Kiev district administrative court has withdrawn from its consideration a case on banning Ukraine’s Communist Party, the press service of the country’s Justice Ministry said on Monday.
"The case on the lawsuit of the Justice Ministry for the Communist Party (on banning activity of political party) scheduled for consideration on March 30, 2015 in the Kiev district administrative court has been withdrawn from consideration," the statement says.
The ministry gave no details on why the hearing into the case had been canceled.
Ukraine’s Justice Minister Pavel Petrenko said last July that the ministry had filed a lawsuit with the court on banning the party. The Kiev district administrative court then suspended the proceedings on the case.
However, Kiev’s court of appeal revoked the court ruling on December 24 and sent the court to the court of the first instance for further consideration.
The head of Ukraine’s registration service, Anna Onischenko, said that some 308 criminal cases had been launched against the Communist Party members.