IBU Executive Board finds no grouns to suspend Russia's biathlon teamSport January 21, 22:53
Russia terrified watching monuments destroyed in Palmyra — culture ministerRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 21, 17:08
Russian bombers deliver successfully strikes on terrorists' facilities in SyriaWorld January 21, 15:39
Denmark uses Russian data in its application for expanding shelf — ministerBusiness & Economy January 21, 15:15
Agreement on bases in Syria to serve strengthening of stability in Middle East — MPRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 20, 21:18
Trump's inaugural address: When America is united, America is totally unstoppableWorld January 20, 20:57
Hermitage chief: New Palmyra destruction comes across as militants' vengeanceRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 20, 20:29
Russia's first deputy PM wants to keep current tax system for next political cycleBusiness & Economy January 20, 19:53
Russia’s Shipulin clinches gold in 20km individual race of IBU World Cup stage in ItalySport January 20, 19:18
MOSCOW, March 19. /TASS/. The Russian Foreign Ministry has confirmed the death of a Russian female tourist, Galina Potapenko, in a gun attack on the Bardo museum in Tunis.
The ministry said the tourist that the Russian Embassy in Tunis had been actively searching in cooperation with Tunisian police and diplomats, was "found among the earlier unidentified bodies of foreign tourists".
The ministry confirmed that another female tourist, Nadezhda Lukyanova, was being treated for an arm wound at a military hospital in Tunis.
The Russian embassy said earlier that Nadezhda had arrived in Italy from the southern Russian city of Krasnodar, where she met with Galina, born in 1962, living there on a permanent basis. Both arrived in Tunis on board an Italian cruise.
On Wednesday, a group of armed attackers, clad in military uniforms, stormed the famed museum near parliament in Tunis, killing over 20 - 17 tourists among them - wounding dozens and taking several foreigners hostage.
Around 100 visitors were at the moment of the attack there and most of them were evacuated. Tourists from Japan, Colombia, Australia, the UK and some other European counties were also killed in the attack.