MOSCOW, March 11. /TASS/. Kiev could be deliberately disrupting the plan on weapons withdrawal thus undermining the Minsk agreements, said the representative of the self-proclaimed Luhansk People's Republic in the Contact Group on the Ukrainian crisis, Vladislav Deinego.
"There is a rather high probability that the fulfillment of the second point of the set of measures on implementing the February 12 Minsk agreements is being deliberately frustrated," Deinego was quoted by the LuhanskInformCenter news agency as saying.
In particular, this can be confirmed by reports that on Tuesday the checkpoint near the village of Shirokino, in the Donetsk region, was shelled from the territory controlled by the Kiev authorities, he said.
A representative of Kiev’s military operation headquarters, Anatoly Stelmakh said on Sunday that the Ukrainian forces had withdrawn all the heavy artillery from the disengagement line. However, Kiev military spokesman Andriy Lysenko said the Ukrainian army was not planning to pull out all the heavy weaponry from the contact line.
Deinego reminded that Ukraine’s parliament, the Verkhovna Rada, has fewer than 4 days left to adopt a decree on granting a special status to Donbas. "Should this decree not be adopted, this would directly signal that the implementation of the Minsk accords is disrupted," he stressed.
Earlier this week, parliament speaker of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) Andrey Purgin criticized Kiev’s plans to create civil-military administrations in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions saying they would become "zones of military tyranny."