EU-Moldova association deal may be scrapped if people say so — presidentWorld January 24, 23:10
NATO experts arrive in Moldova to assist in developing military strategyWorld January 24, 21:13
FIA F1 top management reshuffle unlikely to affect Russia’s Sochi GP — expertSport January 24, 20:42
Russia hopes for constructive work with Trump's administration at G20Business & Economy January 24, 20:29
Everything you need to know about Oscars 2017 nominationsSociety & Culture January 24, 19:57
Konchalovsky glad his film Paradise is absent from list of Oscar nomineesSociety & Culture January 24, 18:55
Russian meteorology service reports 2016 is record warm year in ArcticBusiness & Economy January 24, 18:22
Russian chief negotiator comments on outcome of Syria peace talks in AstanaRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 24, 18:11
Legendary Isinbayeva blasts recent German film on alleged doping in Russian athleticsSport January 24, 18:07
MOSCOW, 6 March. /TASS/. The ceasefire in Ukraine’s east has been violated fifteen times over the past 24 hours,a source at the defense ministry of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic said on Thursday.
"Fifteen violations have been registered over the past 24 hours and four overnight," the Donetsk news agency quoted the source in the defense ministry of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic as saying, noting that three shelling attacks had been recorded near the settlement of Shirokino and one more near the settlement of Peski.
Kiev forces opened fire with mortars, portable anti-tank rockets and mounted grenade launchers, the source said.
There has been no information about any civilian casualties.
Under the terms of the peace deal agreed by the leaders of Ukraine, Russia, Germany and France in the Belarusian capital Minsk last month, the ceasefire regime came into effect at midnight on February 15.