Moscow concerned over no breakthrough in US administration’s relations with RussiaRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 30, 11:41
Diplomat comments on Trump’s son-in-law contacts with Russian ambassador to USRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 30, 11:24
Moscow utility crews clean up freak storm’s aftermathSociety & Culture May 30, 11:15
Hurricane death toll rises to 14 in Moscow, Moscow RegionWorld May 30, 9:52
One serviceman killed after An-26 plane makes hard landing in western RussiaWorld May 30, 9:15
Hurricane sweeps across central Russia wreaking havoc on 180 roofs and 2,000 carsWorld May 30, 8:59
Traces of Barents Sea plankton, bacteria from Madagascar found on ISS surfaceScience & Space May 30, 7:39
North Korean media boast successful ballistic missile launchWorld May 30, 7:03
At least 10 killed as militants shell Syria’s Deir ez-Zor — SANAWorld May 30, 5:49
MOSCOW, February 25. /TASS/. The militias of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic are pulling back heavy weapons along four routes, the Donetsk News Agency quotes the press office of the republican Defense Ministry as saying.
"The self-propelled howitzers are being pulled back from Kumachevo, Snezhnoye, Shakhtyorsk and Novoazovsk," the Defense Ministry’s spokesman said. "The units have vacated positions."
On Tuesday, the Donetsk Defence Ministry’s spokesman, Eduard Basurin, said the Donetsk Republic over the previous 24 hours had pulled back five artillery battalions and one separate artillery battery. He added that at that moment there was no evidence the Ukrainian military were withdrawing heavy armaments.
Basurin said the entire pullback process was being carried out under the supervision of the OSCE and the joint control and coordination center.
The self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk republics made a decision to go ahead with the pullback in accordance with the schedule that had been originally agreed with the Ukrainian side, Basurin said, adding that all Donetsk militias were strictly observing ceasefire instructions.