PARNAS leader attacked during march in Nemtsov’s memorySociety & Culture February 26, 16:59
Donetsk water purification station recaptured from Ukrainian radicalsWorld February 26, 15:24
Russian skiers Ustyugov, Kryukov win team sprint at World ChampionshipsSport February 26, 15:23
Opposition activist Dadin sentenced for disorders at rallies leaves jailRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 26, 12:58
Aerospace Force chief says Russian army to get new combat jets and helicoptersMilitary & Defense February 26, 11:15
Mistura says Homs terror attacks attempt to derail Geneva talksWorld February 26, 5:49
Where to watch unique solar eclipse and spectacular ‘ring of fire’Science & Space February 26, 3:24
HNC expects Trump to correct Obama's mistakes in Syria - delegation headWorld February 26, 3:08
War on terror to dominate Geneva talks — Syrian UN envoyWorld February 25, 23:48
MOSCOW, February 24. /TASS/. Kiev troops have not yet started withdrawing heavy weaponry from the separation line set by the Minsk agreements, the defense ministry of the self-proclaimed Donetsk republic (DPR) said on Tuesday.
"While the DPR remains the initiator of the heavy weaponry withdrawal, Ukraine has not yet started the pullback," the ministry said in a statement quoted by the Donetsk news agency.
A dialogue at the level of the command is currently being held, the statement says.
The DPR defense ministry spokesman, Eduard Basurin, said earlier that the militias started withdrawing artillery weapons at 9 a.m. (0700 GMT) on Tuesday in line with the timeframe agreed between the self-proclaimed republics and Kiev.