Diplomat calls US’ allegations about isolation of Russia in UN 'strange'Russian Politics & Diplomacy April 28, 20:58
Experts say Russian hackers strongly demonized in USRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 28, 20:35
Ferrari drivers clock best time in Practice Two of Russia F1 GP in SochiSport April 28, 19:54
Red Bull’s advisor Marko says Kvyat to possibly remain with Toro Rosso next yearSport April 28, 19:16
Pope Francis blesses pregnant TASS correspondent en route to EgyptWorld April 28, 18:55
Russian diplomat says use of military force against North Korean unacceptable, dangerousRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 28, 18:45
UN chief calls for lowering risk of miscalculation concerning North Korea issueWorld April 28, 18:15
Moscow deeply regrets Montenegro’s decision to join NATORussian Politics & Diplomacy April 28, 18:07
Maria Sharapova reaches Porsche Grand Prix semifinalsSport April 28, 17:50
MOSCOW, February 19. /TASS/. Self-defense forces of the self-proclaimed unrecognized Donetsk People’s Republic will continue unilateral withdrawal of heavy artillery as of Friday, Eduard Basurin, a spokesman for the Defense Ministry of the DPR said.
"Upon decision of the DPR Prime Minister (Alexander Zakharchenko) the withdrawal of heavy artillery of the self-defense forces to the sites of permanent stationing will continue by way of an initiative in other areas of the republic," Basurin said.
He recalled that the DPR forces had already withdrawn heavy weapons from the Telman district, the township of Yelenovka and the town of Yassinovataya.
Basurin said that, more specifically, the DPR units had pulled back eight 2S1 self-propelled artillery mounts, six D-30 artillery guns and six Grad salvo systems.