ARAF to check information from new ARD film on doping in Russian sportSport January 22, 22:47
All countries observe oil output cuts agreement — Russian energy ministerBusiness & Economy January 22, 16:59
Rogozin calls "dangerous incident" UK botched missile launchRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 22, 16:32
Medvedev calls United Russia ruling party, president's main resourceRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 22, 16:27
Mutko calls silly information Infantino asks him not to run for RFU headSport January 22, 16:24
Seven parties to participate in Syrian talksWorld January 22, 9:54
Russia’s Pavlyuchenkova reaches Australian Open quarterfinalsSport January 22, 7:19
IBU Executive Board finds no grouns to suspend Russia's biathlon teamSport January 21, 22:53
Russia terrified watching monuments destroyed in Palmyra — culture ministerRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 21, 17:08
MOSCOW, February 19. /TASS/. The self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic guarantees the full security of the OSCE mission in the whole of its territory, the spokesman for its Defense Ministry, Eduard Basurin, told a news briefing on Thursday.
He recalled that the militias had already pulled out heavy armaments from the Telman district, Yelenovka and Yasinovataya and on Friday "the pullback of heavy artillery will be continued in other districts of the republic."
"We are asking the OSCE to take part in these efforts in order to verify the Donetsk Republic’s compliance with the Minsk accords of February 12. We guarantee the full security of their work in the entire territory of the republic," Basurin said.