KIEV, February 18. /TASS/. A total of 2,475 Ukrainian military and almost 200 vehicles and pieces of army hardware have been withdrawn from Debaltsevo, President Pyotr Poroshenko said on Wednesday at a meeting of the National Security and Defence Council.
"As many as 2,475 servicemen - more precisely 2,132 Army men, 158 fighters of the ‘national guard’ and others being policemen - have been withdrawn from Debaltsevo," he said.
Poroshenko added that six servicemen had been killed and more than a hundred had been wounded.
"The military have done their job and have shown Ukraine is complying with the Minsk accords," he said.