US-led coalition denies charges of US units leading Syrian 'opposition' through IS linesWorld September 25, 18:49
Supplies of S-400 systems to Turkey may begin within two yearsMilitary & Defense September 25, 18:14
Ukraine involved in illegal arms deliveries to South Sudan — Amnesty InternationalWorld September 25, 18:01
Russian general's death in Syria result of US double-dealing in war on terror — diplomatRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 25, 17:42
Russia's top diplomat says conditions in Syria ripe for defeating terroristsRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 25, 17:07
Russian envoy notes US actions in Syria as Washington's true colors on anti-terror policyRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 25, 17:00
Economy minister believes new technologies will drive Russia’s economyBusiness & Economy September 25, 16:50
Russian, German scientists boost gas sensor accuracy that can be used in detecting cancerScience & Space September 25, 16:45
US may try to sponsor protests ahead of presidential election in Russia, diplomat warnsRussian Politics & Diplomacy September 25, 16:36
MOSCOW, February 6. /TASS/. Kiev’s military have not stopped shelling Debaltsevo, where a ceasefire had been announced and evacuation of civilians is underway, spokesman for the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic’s defense ministry Eduard Basurin said on Friday.
"Now, people are getting on the buses. The buses will depart at 15:00 local time. The Ukrainian side still continues firing, though not at the people - those are provocations," the Donetsk news agency reports him as saying.
On Thursday, he said the Ukrainian military authorities agreed with the DPR and confirmed ceasefire starting 09:00 a.m. on Friday. He said beginning 11:00 a.m. local time, civilians will be taken from Debaltsevo to Gorlovka or Artemovsk along a humanitarian corridor.