Putin offers condolences to UK over terror attack in ManchesterRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 23, 10:10
Islamic State claims responsibility for Manchester terror attackWorld May 23, 9:30
Police say death toll in Manchester Arena explosion reaches 22World May 23, 9:18
Hollywood actor Steven Seagal to get free land in Russia's Far EastSociety & Culture May 23, 9:06
Ariana Grande tweets she is 'broken' over blast following her concert at Manchester ArenaWorld May 23, 8:03
British PM to chair meeting of emergency response committee after Manchester blastWorld May 23, 7:53
Anti-corruption fight in Russia is in earnest, says upper house speakerRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 23, 6:24
British prime minister calls Manchester blast 'appalling terrorist attack'World May 23, 5:52
At least 19 people confirmed dead in Manchester Arena blastWorld May 23, 4:40
DONETSK, February 4. /TASS/. Ukrainian military forces fired a shell hitting the 27th hospital in Tekstilshchik residential district in war-torn east Ukrainian city of Donetsk and leaving several people dead and wounded, the press service of city authorities reported.
A power line was also damaged, the whole residential area was left without power supply.
The number of those killed and wounded is not specified.
Unrecognized Donetsk republic defense ministry spokesman previously said that Kiev had rejected a ceasefire initiative offering unacceptable conditions.
After the Donetsk republic on February 2 asked to introduce a "silence regime" near the city of Uglegorsk to evacuate civilians, Kiev replied with a proposal to expand the ceasefire to four other cities. The proposal raised fears that the Ukrainian side could use the silence regime for taking the surrounded Ukrainian army and National Guard units from the encirclement rather than for evacuating civilians.