FIFA report on Russia’s 2018 bidding dismisses Western media allegations — LOC chiefSport June 27, 19:53
Kremlin says its computers not affected by hacker attackRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 27, 18:55
Security experts urge Putin, Trump to overcome disagreementsWorld June 27, 18:51
Jury to deliver verdict on Nemtsov murder case on June 28Society & Culture June 27, 18:42
Syrian president visits Russia’s Khmeymim airbaseWorld June 27, 18:17
National Guard to complete assigned missions both in Russia and abroadMilitary & Defense June 27, 18:10
Key facts about St. Petersburg International Maritime Defense ShowMilitary & Defense June 27, 17:57
Rosneft, Mars and Nivea are among victims of massive cyber attack in RussiaBusiness & Economy June 27, 17:04
Russian anti-doping body working on future strategy planSport June 27, 17:01
MOSCOW, January 30. /TASS/. Militias of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) have fully blocked a grouping of Kiev troops near the city of Debaltsevo in eastern Ukraine, a spokesman for the DPR Defense Ministry said on Friday.
Eduard Basurin said the militias had taken the city of Uglegorsk and adjoining areas under control, thus trapping about 8,000 Kiev troops.
The DPR leaders "have made a decision to preserve soldiers’ lives," Basurin said adding 11 troops had already taken the side of the militias.
Eduard Basurin earlier this week said 1,194 Ukrainian servicemen had been killed since the beginning of combat operations in eastern Ukraine.