Emelianenko-Mitrione bout postponed due to American’s illnessSport February 19, 4:06
OSCE unable to identify perpetrators of cyber attacks against it - secretary generalWorld February 19, 4:02
Russian biathletes win gold in relay at 2017 IBU World Championships in AustriaSport February 18, 18:30
Putin signs decree on recognition of documents given to Donbass peopleRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 18, 17:26
Sberbank CEO says no repeat of crisis in the short termBusiness & Economy February 18, 17:24
Judging by certain statements at Munich Conference, "cold war" is still not over — LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 18, 15:19
Bout’s lawyers will challenge Court of Appeals’ decision in Supreme Court on February 21Russian Politics & Diplomacy February 18, 7:16
Turkish Minister reproaches NATO for not fulfilling obligations on its south-eastern flankWorld February 18, 7:12
Moody's upgrades outlook on Russia’s sovereign rating to stable from negativeBusiness & Economy February 18, 2:37
MOSCOW, January 26. /TASS/. A humanitarian convoy of the Russian Emergencies Ministry for Donbas will leave the Moscow region for the Rostov region on January 27. It will be part of the convoy to be formed in the Rostov region to deliver humanitarian aid for the population of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, the ministry’s press service told TASS.
The trucks will move from the Emergencies Ministry’s Noginsk-based rescue center.
Since August last year, eleven Russian convoys have delivered more than 14,800 tons of humanitarian aid to Donbas, first of all food, necessities and medicines.