Client sues Russian mobile operator for $500 mln for writing off six minutes of trafficBusiness & Economy August 17, 14:45
Russian government earmarks $67 mln to fight HIVSociety & Culture August 17, 14:42
Man in Moscow charged with human trafficking for trying to sell four womenSociety & Culture August 17, 14:37
Russian football chief rules out Moscow as venue for Russia-Iran friendly matchSport August 17, 14:30
Russia's defense contractor to display new cluster bomb at Army-2017 showMilitary & Defense August 17, 13:41
Press review: Russia boosts military potential and Donbass awaits crucial meetingPress Review August 17, 13:00
Justice Ministry adds Jehovah’s Witnesses to list of organizations outlawed in RussiaWorld August 17, 12:50
Moscow Zoo welcomes pygmy hippopotamus OliviaSociety & Culture August 17, 12:48
Russia’s new MC-21 airliner to climb to 11km altitude in flight testsBusiness & Economy August 17, 12:31
DONETSK, January 13. /TASS/. Kiev’s decision to tighten the pass entry system on the contact line in Donbas violates fundamental rights and freedoms and contradicts the international norms, the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic’s (DPR) Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Tuesday.
“Additional restrictions of the freedom of movement for peaceful Donbas citizens will only exacerbate the catastrophic humanitarian situation that our people have faced,” the statement quoted by the official Donetsk news agency says.
The ministry stressed that such actions come in a “grave violation of the fundamental rights and freedoms” of citizens and the Ukrainian government will have to bear the full responsibility for the consequences.
Ukraine’s Defense Ministry announced earlier that since January 11, seven corridors would be set up to control the entry to the zone of military operation in Donbas.
To get a pass, citizens will have to show passports and a copy of a document detailing the itinerary and the purpose of the trip to the territory which is under control or uncontrolled by Kiev.
Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council earlier promised that no additional documents other than a passport will be needed to cross the “border.”