Putin offers condolences to UK over terror attack in ManchesterRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 23, 10:10
Islamic State claims responsibility for Manchester terror attackWorld May 23, 9:30
Police say death toll in Manchester Arena explosion reaches 22World May 23, 9:18
Hollywood actor Steven Seagal to get free land in Russia's Far EastSociety & Culture May 23, 9:06
Ariana Grande tweets she is 'broken' over blast following her concert at Manchester ArenaWorld May 23, 8:03
British PM to chair meeting of emergency response committee after Manchester blastWorld May 23, 7:53
Anti-corruption fight in Russia is in earnest, says upper house speakerRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 23, 6:24
British prime minister calls Manchester blast 'appalling terrorist attack'World May 23, 5:52
At least 19 people confirmed dead in Manchester Arena blastWorld May 23, 4:40
LUHANSK, October 28. /TASS/. Militias in the self-proclaimed Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR) said on Tuesday they have released in a gesture of good will some 150 Ukrainian troops encircled near a village to the north-west of Luhansk.
The Ukrainian government forces had been trapped near the Smeloye village for several weeks and lacked food and water supplies. Many troops have caught cold and need medical aid.
A spokesman for the local militias said the LPR has repeatedly offered the troops to leave the encirclement after seizing their weapons. However, they said they feared punishment from the Ukrainian forces.
Late on Monday, the encircled troops decided to surrender their post.