Local elections in Donbass still some way off, says Ukrainian ministerWorld October 28, 2:39
Israel’s emotions are over top regarding UNESCO resolutions on Jerusalem - GatilovRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 28, 2:28
Russia speaks against politicization of probe into chemical attacks in Syria - GatilovRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 28, 2:25
UN, OPCW’s conclusions on Syria’s involvement in chemical attacks unconvincing - ChurkinRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 28, 2:00
Russian DefMin surprised by UNICEF inaction amid growing terrorist activity in SyriaRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 27, 23:14
Russian Defense Ministry: Video of airstrike on Syrian school doctored upRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 27, 21:22
Putin says its too early for him to retireSociety & Culture October 27, 21:10
Putin urges US not to provoke Russia to actively protect national interestsRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 27, 20:20
NATO’s actions create risks to European security — Russian NATO envoyRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 27, 19:52
DONETSK, October 26. /TASS/. The Ukrainian eastern Donetsk region has opened 1,047 polling stations at the country’s elections to the Verkhovna Rada (parliament), the website of the Donetsk regional administration reported on Sunday.
The administration said this makes 96% of the number of the polls the opening of which was initially planned. The rest 4% of the polls did not open on Sunday morning for various reasons, including due to failure of the district election commission to gather.
A total of 420 district polling stations have opened in the Luhansk region. No incidents have been registered at the voting, the website of the Luhansk regional administration reported.