Russian rotocraft maker expects to sign deal with Defense Ministry on Mi-38 deliveriesMilitary & Defense May 25, 12:31
Death toll from fires in Russia’s Krasnoyarsk region rises to threeWorld May 25, 12:18
Iran expects supplies from Russia within oil-for-food dealBusiness & Economy May 25, 12:16
NATO chief underlines importance of full implementation of Minsk agreementsWorld May 25, 12:07
170 homes burn down in Siberian fires, Russian Emergencies Ministry saysWorld May 25, 11:52
Russia starts state trials of upgraded ‘Night Hunter’ helicopterMilitary & Defense May 25, 11:41
Stoltenberg says Norway remembers Red Army’s role in liberation from fascismWorld May 25, 11:16
Stoltenberg welcomes contacts between NATO-allied countries and RussiaWorld May 25, 10:51
Soyuz carrier rocket with military satellite launched from Russian spaceportScience & Space May 25, 10:07
KIEV, October 12. /TASS/. Kiev did not agree on a disengagement line with militias, representative of the headquarters of what is called Kiev anti-terrorist operation Vladislav Seleznev told Ukrainskaya Pravda newspaper.
“Reports about a disengagement line warring parties agreed on are premature and untrue. The document cannot be considered signed until its provisions evoke some concerns,” he noted.
Meanwhile, Seleznev affirmed that “We do not step away from the Minsk deals and act strictly in line with them”.
The Ukrainian National Security and Defence Council did not confirm earlier that the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic and Kiev had reached an agreement on demarcation line, council’s spokesman Andrei Lysenko said.
“We state officially that surrender of even a single Ukrainian settlement was never considered,” Lysenko said.
The Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) refrained from any comments.
Donetsk republican First Deputy Prime Minister Ravil Khalikov told TASS earlier that the conflicting parties had already reached the disengagement agreement.
“I can add that Ukraine had finally agreed on a demarcation line charted on our maps. According to their variant, we should have given several settlements to them. However, our variant was finally adopted,” he said.
In his words, the disengagement deal was struck back on October 8.
On September 20, in Belarusian capital Minsk the Contact Group on Ukraine has adopted a memorandum on ceasefire. The document comprises nine clauses which ban the use of all types of weapons and pullback of all weaponry with more than 100 millimetres in calibre 15 kilometres away from the frontline by each conflicting party.
The OSCE has taken control over fulfilment of the memorandum.