CNN will not get away with Syrian boy video — Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswomanWorld June 28, 3:12
WADA move shows trust in Russia’s anti-doping measures — ministerSport June 28, 1:02
US disciplinary procedure against jailed Russian businessman Bout delayed — attorneyWorld June 27, 23:16
FIFA report on Russia’s 2018 World Cup bidding proves legitimacy of its win — deputy PMSport June 27, 21:08
FIFA report on Russia’s 2018 bidding dismisses Western media allegations — LOC chiefSport June 27, 19:53
Encrypting ransomware Petya attacks computers worldwide — Kaspersky LabBusiness & Economy June 27, 19:23
Kremlin says its computers not affected by hacker attackRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 27, 18:55
Security experts urge Putin, Trump to overcome disagreementsWorld June 27, 18:51
Jury to deliver verdict on Nemtsov murder case on June 28Society & Culture June 27, 18:42
VIENNA, September 29. /ITAR-TASS/. Artillery shelling continues in cities north-east of Mariupol, the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) said in a report for September 28 published on the organisation’s website on Monday.
“Residents from nearby towns of Mirnoye, Andreevka and Granitnoye (all around 50 km north-east of Mariupol) reported to the SMM that those areas continue to be shelled, most recently at 10:00 hrs on 28 September,” the report said.
They reported that those “three towns had been without power for five days, which resulted in serious disruption to civilian life, including telecommunications and food preservation”.
OSCE monitors also visited several checkpoints manned by the Ukrainian army around Mariupol and was informed by the respective commanders that at 18:00 on 27 September they had received orders from their leadership to halt all use of weapons, including in response to shelling.
“In the city of Donetsk throughout 28 September the SMM heard sporadic shelling consistent with mortar and heavy artillery fire, which appeared to be concentrated in the districts situated close to Donetsk airport,” the report said.