Senator warns US could plot strike against Syria under pretext of alleged chemical attackRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 27, 16:16
Russian, Ukrainian companies' websites under massive cyber attackWorld June 27, 16:14
Seoul mayor presents his 'e-government' urban administration system to TASSWorld June 27, 15:35
Envoy says military dialogue may help ensure safety over Baltic SeaRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 27, 15:13
Rosneft reports massive cyberattack on its serversBusiness & Economy June 27, 15:08
Russia’s advanced drone helicopters to be displayed at defense showMilitary & Defense June 27, 14:56
Russia fully complies with terms of oil production cut deal — Energy MinistryBusiness & Economy June 27, 14:29
Kremlin has no information about pending chemical attacks in SyriaRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 27, 14:26
Russian hi-tech firm to feature submarine Internet technology at St. Petersburg naval showMilitary & Defense June 27, 13:58
VIENNA, September 29. /ITAR-TASS/. Monitors of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe have visited another mass grave discovered in eastern Ukraine at sites where Ukrainian troops had been stationed, a report of the OSCE monitoring mission in Ukraine for September 27-28 on the OSCE website says.
The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission in Ukraine said in its daily report on September 23 that the military police of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic found three unmarked graves allegedly containing multiple bodies.
Two of the burials were located in a coal mine Komunar near the village Nyzhnia Krynka, some 35 kilometers (21.7 miles) northeast of Donetsk, and one inside the village, the OSCE report said. Earlier the territory was under the control of the Ukrainian army and the National Guard’s battalion Aidar.
Russia’s Foreign Ministry believes the mass burial of civilians near Donetsk is a military crime that could have been committed by Ukraine’s National Guard, and insists on an urgent and comprehensive international probe into the case.