Russia's Rosneft disappointed by EU Court’s decision on sanctions agains companyBusiness & Economy March 28, 13:10
Kremlin analyzing civic stance of Russian protests’ participantsRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 28, 13:02
US shuns constructive discussion of INF Treaty — LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 28, 13:01
Press review: EU may freeze Brexit talks and Kiev to step up pressure on Russian companiesPress Review March 28, 13:00
US missile defense in South Korea affects Russia’s sucurity — LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 28, 12:57
Russia-NATO Council to meet on March 30 in BrusselsRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 28, 12:54
Militants shelling Russian embassy in Damascus — General StaffWorld March 28, 12:38
Russian top diplomat stresses terrorists suffering defeat on Iraqi battlefieldRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 28, 12:20
Syrian army expands security zone around Palmyra — General StaffWorld March 28, 12:08
“We insist on an international investigation. I am addressing such letter to the OSCE presidency,” he said.
Kelin said that OSCE observers had already visited the mass burial site and were likely to describe what they had seen in their daily report on Wednesday. The Russian diplomat also noted that members of the OSCE monitoring mission to Ukraine might join the investigation. “The mission must help the investigation when it is launched,” he said.
On September 23, militias of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic /DPR/ found a mass grave at a forest depot of Kommunar mine 60 kilometers from the regional centre of Donetsk. A spokesman for the DPR militias said that several days before units of Ukraine’s National Guards had stayed in that area.