Fifty-eight injured in Rostov-on-Don fire, 9 are in hospitalsSociety & Culture August 22, 8:25
North Korean leader secretly visited border area — mediaWorld August 22, 8:13
US visa changes to affect mainly Russian independent travelers, says authorityBusiness & Economy August 21, 21:07
CAS upholds life ban for ex-president of Russian athleticsSport August 21, 20:03
Police confirms man shot dead in Subirats was Barcelona attack perpetratorWorld August 21, 19:50
Premiere for historical drama Matilda rescheduled for late OctoberSociety & Culture August 21, 19:45
Fire in Russia’s Rostov-on-Don fully containedWorld August 21, 19:37
Russia wins two golds on second day of 2017 Universiade in TaipeiSport August 21, 19:29
Washington’s new strategy in Afghanistan aimed against China, expert saysWorld August 21, 18:43
KIEV, September 24. /ITAR-TASS/. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has ordered the country’s Defense Minister Valeriy Heletey to send military commissars to the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, a statement published on the president’s official website said on Wednesday.
Military commissars will be selected from the government troops that were injured during the special operation against militia in Donbass, in eastern Ukraine, but are capable of serving in the army.
Last month, President Poroshenko called on the Prosecutor General’s Office and Ukraine’s Security Service to intensify the effort to struggle against corruption in the army recruiting offices across the country.
The Ukrainian leader also suggested that the wounded Ukrainian servicemen will work at these army recruiting offices and chief enlistment officers will be sent to the Armed Forces for 45 days.