Russian, German top diplomats discuss humanitarian situation in Aleppo — ministryRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 25, 20:09
Russia moves up to 40th place in Doing Business-2017 rating — World BankBusiness & Economy October 25, 20:04
Russia hopes to receive roadmap from IPC on Paralympic membership soonSport October 25, 20:03
Lukoil warns about fake "namesake" company in UKBusiness & Economy October 25, 19:39
Russia keeps urging West to set up wide coalition against terrorismRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 25, 19:37
The farthest shore: peaceful images of Russia's Primorsky KraiSociety & Culture October 25, 19:17
Russia to exhibit over 200 military hardware items at Airshow China-2016Military & Defense October 25, 19:06
Venezuela’s oil minister says Iraq should be part of oil production freeze dealBusiness & Economy October 25, 18:52
IAAF supports IOC decision to encourage Russia’s whistleblowing coupleSport October 25, 18:14
National Security and Defense Council Secretary Andriy Parubiy said over 300 army personnel had been killed, and Vitaly Andronaty, head of the Defense Ministry’s Military Medicine Department, reported that of the 991 troops wounded during the operation, 528 were still in hospitals, including 20 with serious injuries.
The Ukrainian authorities have no plans to phase down the army operation in the south-east of the country. The parliament on Tuesday supported President Petro Poroshenko’s decree ordering partial mobilization. This will be its third round since the start of the operation in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
Andriy Parubiy said 53 military units and 18 paramilitary units had been mobilized and put on full alert since spring.
Partial mobilization will be announced in all regions of Ukraine, with up to 60,000 men being eligible to call-up to active duty.