Currency converter
^
News Feed
News Search Topics
ОК
Use filter
You can filter your feed,
by choosing only interesting
sections.
Loading

Ukrainian security council prepares plan of assault on self-defense forces in east Ukraine

June 30, 2014, 18:37 UTC+3 KIEV
President Petro Poroshenko is expected to take a decision on the plight the ceasefire, the time of which is expiring, by 22:00 EEST (19:00 UTC) Monday
1 pages in this article
President Petro Poroshenko in the center of the military operation in Ukraine's east

President Petro Poroshenko in the center of the military operation in Ukraine's east

© ITAR-TASS/Mikhail Markiv

KIEV, June 30. /ITAR-TASS/. Ukraine’s military have designed a plan of an offensive in the east of the country and have put all the necessary vehicles on alert, Andrei Lysenko, spokesperson for Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council said Monday.

“A peace plan is in effect now and our people are positioned where they should be,” Lysenko said. “The plans of an offensive have been drawn up and all the equipment is in a prelaunch phase.”

“People are waiting for a command,” he said.

He said earlier that President Petro Poroshenko was expected to take a decision on the plight the ceasefire, the time of which was expiring, by 22:00 EEST (19:00 UTC) Monday.

Show more
In other media
Реклама
Реклама