IAAF approves application of three Russians to compete as neutral athletesSport February 24, 1:43
US lawmakers present no evidence of Russia’s interference in US election - Russian MPRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 23, 21:42
Russia to continue strengthen its Armed Forces - PutinRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 23, 21:37
4,000 Russian nationals fight among militants in Syria - PutinRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 23, 21:31
Opposition’s demand of Assad’s immediate resignation absurd - Russian envoy to GenevaRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 23, 16:34
Moscow celebrates Defender of the Fatherland DaySociety & Culture February 23, 16:19
ISS astronauts capture Dragon with manipulatorScience & Space February 23, 14:36
Vitaly Churkin’s body delivered to RussiaRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 23, 12:30
Ukrainian military shell Donetsk water purification plantWorld February 23, 11:45
ROME, June 22, /ITAR-TASS/. The Italian Foreign Ministry wants to know who is to blame for the death of Italian photo reporter Andrea Rocchelli who was killed by mortar fire near Slavyansk in Eastern Ukraine on May 24.
Italian Foreign Minister Federica Mogherini said on Saturday that Kiev had launched an investigation into the Italian journalist’s death and that there had been some progress.
We deem it necessary to bring some clarity and find out the details of the incident. We understand that in conditions of a civil war which is under way in southeast Ukraine, the conflict is the main culprit. But we are waiting for explanations from Kiev and have already received assurances that the investigation is under way, Mogherini said.
Earlier, she announced that she would make her first foreign trip to Kiev after Italy had taken over the EU rotating presidency.
The Italian Foreign Ministry demanded explanations from Kiev after the death of Andrea Rocchelli and human rights activist Andrei Mironov in a mortar fire attack near Slavyansk on May 24.