Two bandits killed in special operation in Nizhny Novgorod - sourceSociety & Culture October 23, 15:15
S Arabian minister invites Russian counterpart to GCC oil ministers meetingBusiness & Economy October 23, 13:42
A family of eight killed in airstrike near Mosul - TVWorld October 23, 13:08
Kiev military launch more than 200 shells, destroy house in DonbassWorld October 23, 11:10
Rescuers evacuate 15 people from house hit by gas explosionSociety & Culture October 23, 11:07
Russian health minister says producing vaccines in Nicaragua is "very profitable"Society & Culture October 23, 7:36
Russia, EU should set up strategic planning committee — former foreign ministerRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 23, 6:07
DPR to raise issue of Ukrainian forces’ shellings in DPR’s south — envoyWorld October 23, 5:06
Georgia’s Orthodox patriarch to visit Moscow to mark Russian patriarch’s 70th birthdaySociety & Culture October 23, 4:21
DONETSK, June 15. /ITAR-TASS/. No humanitarian corridors in the area of the force operation have been organised.
The claims the corridors exist are “another demonstrations of populism,” speaker of the self-proclaimed Donetsk Republic Denis Pushilin said.
He said the self-defence forces had information the Ukrainian security forces were approaching Donetsk from the Karlovka settlement.
On Saturday night, headquarters of the punitive operation said the corridor had been opened. “We are checking buses,” the headquarters’ Press Officer Aleksei Lebed said. As the staff sees there are no banned objects in a vehicle, security forces are escorting the vehicles which carry the relocated people.
On June 10, Ukraine’s President Pyotr Poroshenko ordered the security forces to organise a humanitarian corridor for evacuation of civilians from the Donetsk and Lugansk regions.