Apart from that, the press center refuted media reports that Ukraine’s National Guard forces had smashed the defense of Luhansk’s militiamen and were moving towards the city.
“So far, we have no proof to this information,” the press center head told ITAR-TASS on Sunday.
According to media reports, National Guard forces were moving towards Luhansk. Apart from that, there were reports that they had opened gunfire at several shops and cars. Reports said that in one of the cars were two election commissions members who had refused to open polling station to hold voting in Ukraine’s snap presidential elections.