Currency converter
^
News Feed
News Search Topics
ОК
Use filter
You can filter your feed,
by choosing only interesting
sections.
Loading

Venezuelan security detains man from Middle East who planned subversive acts

February 25, 2014, 5:27 UTC+3 MEXICO CITY
The suspect had been planning to bomb a number of cars
1 pages in this article

MEXICO CITY, February 25. /ITAR-TASS/. A descendant from the Middle East who was planning a chain of subversive action in order to destabilize the situation in the country, President Nicolas Maduro said in a statement Monday.

“We detained a descendant from the Middle East,” he said, adding that the suspect had been operating some 100 kilometers to the west of the capital Caracas and planning to bomb a number of cars.  

Mass disorders that broke out February 12 continue in Venezuela. The country’s General Attorney Luis Ortega said somewhat earlier that the death toll from the clashes between supporters and opponents of President Maduro have claimed 30 human lives to date and a total of 149 people have been injured.

Show more
In other media
Реклама
Реклама