Currency converter
^
News Feed
News Search Topics
ОК
Use filter
You can filter your feed,
by choosing only interesting
sections.
Loading

Minister says Baku determined to continue Nagorno-Karabakh settlement talks

February 04, 2014, 16:25 UTC+3 BAKU
“We seek to see progress reached in the settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict in 2014,” Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mamedyarov said
1 pages in this article
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mamedyarov

Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mamedyarov

© ITAR-TASS/Pavel Golovkin

BAKU, February 04. /ITAR-TASS/. Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mamedyarov believes the sooner work will begin on a comprehensive peace agreement to settle the conflict in the mostly Armenian populated Azerbaijani enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh, “the more benefit it will yield for the region”.

“We seek to see progress reached in the settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict in 2014,” the minister told a news conference after talks with his Dutch counterpart Frans Timmermans. “We clearly understand what plan we are working on,” the minister said. He said the settlement had been discussed with the visiting co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group, which is a mediator in the Karabakh settlement.

Mamedyarov said after Baku the co-chairs would head for Yerevan. “We expect concrete results from their negotiations in Yerevan, after which a new meeting at a foreign ministerial level or at the level of the two countries’ presidents may be discussed,” he said.

Show more
In other media
Реклама
Реклама