GENEVA, January 26, /ITAR-TASS/. Syria’s opposition is receiving information that a humanitarian convoy would be given access to the city of Homs later on Sunday, Burhan Galion, a representative of the Syrian National Council, told Itar-Tass.
“We are receiving such information,” he said. “But so far, we have no firm confirmation.”
“If it is so, this is not the result of agreements in Geneva, this is the result of talks between Russia, the United States and the United Nations before consultations here began,” he added.