Russian sappers demine in recaptured Aleppo districts more than 24 hectaresMilitary & Defense December 11, 15:09
Explosion in Cairo’s cathedral complex leaves 25 killed, 50 injured - televisionWorld December 11, 15:06
Putin offer condolences to Erdogan after Istanbul terrorist attackRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 11, 15:04
Putin offers condolences to Nigeria’s leader following terrorist attack in MadagaliRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 11, 15:03
Erdogan cancels visit to Kazakhstan due to Istanbul terrorist attack - newspaperWorld December 11, 11:15
The deal of buying Rosneft's 19.5% stock is outside sanctions - sourceBusiness & Economy December 11, 11:12
Syrian military supported by the Russian aircraft repel IS attacks near PalmyraWorld December 11, 11:10
Five people die in fire in Tatarstan-emergencies ministrySociety & Culture December 11, 11:04
Turkey declares one day of national mourning over Istanbul terrorist attackWorld December 11, 7:10
RABAT, January 09. /ITAR-TASS/. Supplies of drinking water have begun to the Russian Oleg Naidenov fishing trawler that have been kept under arrest at the Dakar naval base, an official Russian source told Itar-Tass on Thursday.
“The vessel is still kept moored at the naval base,” the source said. “We are holding talks with the Senegalese authorities at all level to settle the situation.”
Earlier on Thursday, the ship owner company, Fenix, said that the crew of a French ship had offered their assistance in delivering drinking water to the Oleg Naidenov.
The Oleg Naidenov suspected of illegal fishing within Senegalese waters was seized by the Senegalese military 46 miles of Guinea-Bissau on January 4 with 82 crew onboard, including 62 Russians and 20 citizens of Guinea-Bissau, and convoyed to the port of Dakar on January 5. During the seizure several sailors were injured.
The Oleg Naidenov is owned by private company Fenix, registered in Murmansk, the extreme northwest part of Russia. It is a big fishing boat of Moonzund type, 120 meters long, built in Germany in 1989.
The crew remains on board the vessel under control of the Senegalese law enforcers. Sailors’ passports were confiscated soon after the arrest and the crew was not allowed to leave the trawler.