Russian ambassador urges NATO to abandon military domination policyRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 30, 21:05
Three Russian cities interested in hosting 2023 Basketball World ChampionshipSport March 30, 21:02
White House gives no specific dates for Russian-US summitWorld March 30, 20:23
United Arab Emirates shows interest in Russian helicoptersBusiness & Economy March 30, 20:19
NATO secretary general says ceasefire in Donbass works only on paperWorld March 30, 19:47
Putin not against Russian businessman Deripaska speaking to US Congress about ManafortRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 30, 18:55
Russian space rocket center receives first tested engines for Soyuz spacecraftScience & Space March 30, 18:42
Ukrainian president orders to implement ceasefire starting from April 1World March 30, 18:41
Google agrees with basic terms of amicable agreement with Russian anti-trust regulatorBusiness & Economy March 30, 18:18
KIEV, December 20. /ITAR-TASS/. The Ukrainian security service has opened a criminal case against several people accused of an attempt at the seizure of power in the country, Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka said on Friday, informing the country’s lawmakers about the investigation of the forcible dispersal of the protesters overnight to November 30.
“The Ukrainian security service opened a criminal case under Article 109 of the Ukrainian Criminal Code envisaging criminal responsibility for the actions targeted at the forcible change or the overturning of the constitutional system or the seizure of power,” Pshonka said without naming those people against whom the criminal case had been opened.