Turkish authorities impose media ban on coverage of Istanbul explosionWorld December 11, 3:01
Erdogan says Istanbul terrorist attack causes fatalitiesWorld December 11, 2:52
Number of wounded in Istanbul explosion rises to 70 — TV channelWorld December 11, 2:38
Three settlements in Syria join cessation of hostilities — Russia’s Defense MinistryWorld December 11, 2:34
TV: Islamic State re-enters ancient city of PalmyraWorld December 10, 21:20
Saudi minister says Russia led consultations process with OPECBusiness & Economy December 10, 20:41
UK foreign secretary says protection of civilians should be 'top priority' in SyriaWorld December 10, 20:31
Non-OPEC states join historic oil cut dealBusiness & Economy December 10, 20:23
Russian diplomat urges Western reporters to be unbiased in war news coverageRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 10, 20:08
RIO DE JANEIRO, August 3. /TASS/. The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) will announce its decision regarding the admission of the Russian team to the 2016 Summer Paralympic Games in the next three days, Vladimir Lukin, the president of the Russian Paralympic Committee (RPC), told TASS on Wednesday.
"The [IPC] session was held in a standard mode," Lukin said in an interview with TASS. "We have been asked questions by a contradictory side and gave answers."
"Following three hours of discussions, the International Paralympic Committee announced that the decision would be made within three days, most likely by Saturday," Lukin added.
We consider all possible outcomes," the head of the Russian Paralympic Committee said.
Last month the International Paralympic Committee opened a disciplinary case against the Russian Paralympic Committee after the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) named 35 Russian Paralympic athletes who were mentioned in the report of the Independent Commission of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) led by Canadian sports law professor Richard McLaren.