Putin awards Valtteri Bottas with Russian F1 GP TrophySport April 30, 18:02
FIA Formula One 2017 Russian Grand Prix boosts off in SochiSport April 30, 15:23
Merkel to pay first visit to Russia in two years for talks with PutinWorld April 30, 14:40
Passenger plane crashes in CubaWorld April 29, 22:49
US anti-missile systems in Eastern Europe violate INF Treaty - Russian foreign ministryRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 29, 20:35
Moscow police say 250 people take part in protest rallyWorld April 29, 16:29
Abe plans to continue dialogue with Putin to solve global issuesWorld April 29, 14:50
Moscow is ready to cooperate with Washington on Syria — LavrovRussian Politics & Diplomacy April 29, 12:24
Diplomat calls US’ allegations about isolation of Russia in UN 'strange'Russian Politics & Diplomacy April 28, 20:58
MOSCOW, July 17. /TASS/. The two Russian nationals who were injured in a terrorist attack in France’s Nice will return to Russia in the next few days, Russian Consul General in Marseille Sergei Molchanov said on Sunday.
"As for our citizens who were hospitalized, Polina Serebryanikova will fly home tomorrow. Another Russian citizen [Galina Sokolova - TASS] will follow several days later," he said in an interview with the Rossiya-24 television channel.
"So far, the French side has provided no information about three more Russian nationals," he said. "We hope to learn about them tonight or tomorrow in the morning."
According to preliminary data available at the Russian foreign ministry, a Russian citizen and a Russian expatriate were killed in the terrorist attack. Two more are still missing. Molchanov told TASS earlier some of the Russian-speakers hurt in the terrorist attack are not Russian citizens.
"According to eyewitnesses, Russian citizen Viktoria Savchenko (born 1995) and Russian expatriate Natalia Otto may be among those killed," the Russian foreign ministry said. "Two more Russians are reported missing as of now. Russian nationals Poliva Serebryannikova (born 1995) and Galina Sokolova (born 1956) are in hospitals in Monaco and Nice."
On Thursday night, a truck plowed at full tilt into the crowd on the Promenade des Anglais when thousands of people were about to go away after the festive fireworks on the occasions of Bastille Day.
A total of 84 people died and more than 200 others were wounded, many of them severely. France has announced a three-day mourning over the victims.