Russia may reduce presence on EU energy markets in next 20 yearsBusiness & Economy June 29, 8:48
Top military brass baffled by UK defense chief’s remarks about Russian warshipRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 29, 8:20
FIFA president lauds Confederations Cup semi-final match as incredibleSport June 29, 7:38
Chile edges Portugal with 3-0 penalty shootout win for 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup finalSport June 29, 1:38
Telegram included in register of Internet information distributorsBusiness & Economy June 28, 20:56
Putin points to growing activities of foreign secret services against RussiaRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 28, 20:36
FIFA chief Infantino to attend Chile-Portugal 2017 Confederations Cup semis match in KazanSport June 28, 20:27
Lavrov expects US to refrain from creating pretexts for new attacks on SyriaRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 28, 20:09
Top diplomat says Germany willing to open new chapter in relations with RussiaWorld June 28, 19:28
MAKHACHKALA, November 30. /TASS/. The anti-terror security alert regime was lifted in the North Caucasus republic of Dagestan on Monday, a representative of the National Anti-Terror Committee told TASS.
"Today, at 11a.m., the anti-terror security alert regime, which was introduced on Sunday, was lifted," the representative said.
A group of militants was at the border between Suleiman-Stal and Magarmakent districts. They refused to surrender and were killed by return fire, the Committee’s information centre said on Sunday.
"The killed militants were on the federal wanted lists - they have sworn to the Islamic State (IS) international terrorist organisation (outlawed in Russia) - Makhmoud Makhmoudov, born in 1979, who had sheltered since 2012; Robert Melikov, born in 1985, head of the Suleiman-Stal bandit group; and Hassan Mamedyarov, born in 1989, who returned earlier in 2015 from Syria, where he participated in military actions supporting militants there; then he returned to Dagestan and joined the bandit group," the information centre said.